C&WJCU Debit Card System is integrated with a Fraud Prevention System (FPS), an Alert Management System (AMS) and a Comprehensive Card Solution (CCS). These enhancements have made our Credit Union’s system one of the safest and most sophisticated in the country and has increased our Credit Union’s defence to Debit Card skimming and other threats.
- Keep an eye on your account by checking it online regularly and checking your statements
- Treat your card and Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret
- Memorize your PIN and do not share it with even a friend or family member, if you have, please visit us and change it immediately.
- Protect your PIN when entering it as well as do not record it anywhere as I may be found then used.
- Be selective where you use your card, particularly when you are unsure about the merchant or machine
- Keep a watchful eye on your Debit Card when you give it to a cashier to ensure that the card is only being used for the intended purpose
- If your card is stolen/lost, call us immediately to help safeguard your cash
- After using the ATM, ensure that your transaction is complete prior to moving away from the ATM
- If you get cash at the ATM, ensure that you secure the cash prior to moving away
- Always be aware of your surroundings when using your card
- Never share your PIN with anyone including relatives and anyone claiming to be associated with our Credit Union