C&WJ Co-operative Credit Union protects its members' online data with the latest and most advanced security technologies available. All data transmitted using our Internet Banking service is SSL encrypted. The single point of entry is by our members and we want to ensure that you are taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself. Here are a few security tips:
- Ensure that you do not share your PIN (Person Identification Number) and passwords with anyone.
- Do not leave your screen unattended while logged into your internet banking account.
- Configure security questions to add an additional layer of security should your password become compromised.
- If you suspect that your password is compromised, contact our customer service representatives to have it reset.
- Ensure that your password is complex enough to not be easily guessed.
- Check your transaction history regularly to identify possible fraudulent transactions.